Wednesday, December 24, 2008
All I Want for Christmas Is--
By John W. Lillpop
My two front teeth are doing quite well, thank you.
What I really want for Christmas over the next 12 months:
* Another year without a terrorist attack on American soil.
* Conclusion of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with America as the victor.
* Minimization of the domestic terror wrought in Washington, D.C., at the hands of Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and other far out liberals.
* An end to and reversal, via deportations, of illegal immigration.
* Final rites for amnesty, the SPP, the NAU, the "Dream" act, the Alternative Minimum Tax, the "fairness doctrine," and No Child Left Behind.
* Lower taxes at all levels of government.
* Preservation of "Under God" in our pledge and currency.
* Less sympathy for those who are in homes they are not qualified to own, and more sympathy for middle class Americans who will end up paying the bill.
* Resolution of California's economic crises by spending cuts.
And finally, a year loaded with filibusters in the U.S. Senate to keep the Obama Administration from destroying America !
Posted by John W Lillpop at 2:02 PM