Saturday, September 20, 2008
33 Percent of White Democrats Are Racists, Other 67 Percent Lie!
John W. Lillpop
So you thought that the Democrat Party was the "big tent" gang, did you?
They are the inclusive, bleeding heart goody-goody two shoes who would never harbor a racist thought, right? All things for all people, that is the Democrat Party!
In a shocking poll just released, it turns out that although white Democrats talk a lot about equality and affirmative action, fully 33 percent of these toads have "deep seeded racial misgivings" about blacks.
Those who know the true nature of most Democrats realize that while 33 percent admit to being racists, the other 67 percent are bold faced liars.
How will all of this play out in the 2008 elections? No one can be sure of course, but Barack Obama is where he is only because of black racism and liberal guilt.
The big question headed to November 4th:
Which racism demographic--white or black--will prevail?
Posted by John W Lillpop at 3:15 PM