Tuesday, December 18, 2007
All I Want for Christmas Is--
By John W. Lillpop
My two front teeth are doing quite well, thank you.
What I really want for Christmas over the next 12 months:
* Another year without a terrorist attack on American soil.
* Conclusion of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, with America as the victor.
* Election of a truly conservative president, and an end to the Bush-Clinton suicide cycle.
* An end to the domestic terror wrought in Washington, D.C., at the hands of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and other liberals.
* An end to and reversal, via deportations, of illegal immigration.
* Final rites for amnesty, the SPP, the NAU, the "Dream" act, the Alternative Minimum Tax, the "fairness doctrine," and No Child Left Behind.
* Lower taxes at all levels of government.
* Preservation of "Under God" in our pledge and currency.
* Less sympathy for those who are in homes they are not qualified to own, and more sympathy for middle class Americans who will end up paying the bill.
* A quiet and dignified, but unambiguous, end to the presidential aspirations of Hillary Clinton, Dennis Kucinich, John Edwards, Barack Obama, and all of the other Democrats now running, as well as John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee on the GOP side.
And finally, a solidly conservative majority in both chambers of the U.S. Congress and in state houses all across the land!
Posted by John W Lillpop at 5:17 PM