Friday, January 19, 2007
The "Mexicanization" of America, Courtesy of George W. Bush
By John W. Lillpop
Does the notion that President Bush is actively working for the Mexicanization of America seem to be an exaggeration?
Consider the Bush record:
* Refuses to secure the U.S. border;
* Refuses to act, or even comment on, incursions into America
by armed Mexicans;
* Refuses to enforce existing immigration laws;
* Supports amnesty for 20 million illegal aliens in America;
* Wants to provide illegal aliens with Social Security benefits;
* Opposes making English the official American language;
To enforce his non-enforcement of U.S. borders and laws, Bush has installed Alberto Gonzales as the Attorney General of the United States.
Gonzales, the offspring of illegal aliens from Mexico, has no interest whatsoever in preventing the flow of third-world peasants into America.
After all, those poor invading peasants are his fellow countrymen!
In addition to the Gonzales travesty, Bush has appointed Senator Mel Martinez as the new chair of the Republican National Committee. Martinez is an open borders, pro-illegal alien activist who could care less about America.
George W. Bush, Alberto Gonzales, and Mel Martinez: Two banditos and one gringo working for the Mexicanization of America!
John Lillpop is a recovering liberal, "clean and sober" since 1992 when last he voted for a Democrat. Pray for John: He lives in the San Francisco Bay Area, where people like Nancy Pelosi are considered reasonable!